About this policy: DiscoverMEthuen.com is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website discovermethuen.com.
- your communications by email or phone.
- you make inquiries on our website.
Definition of Personal Data: Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site. By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
How is your information used? Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a reservation because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails.
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.