MethuenEvents.com is a one-stop website where Methuen residents can find information about social, civic, dining, recreational, school and government events. The site includes event details and monthly calendars for easy reference when looking for happenings in the city of Methuen.
MethuenEvents.com is intended for use by parents, teens, elected officials, residents looking for entertainment or dining, sports boosters looking for team schedules, civic-minded residents looking for meetings of boards and commissions, city hall services and hours, people with special interests like antique shows, festivals and holiday events.
People are busy, especially during the school year when there are so many activities to keep track of. No one has time to check the many existing Facebook pages that are Methuen-focused on the off-chance that there will be a meeting notice posted there. MethuenEvents.com administrators scour all available resources to pull all the information together in one place for easy access.
- MethuenEvents.com is currently visited by over 3500 people per week and is on target to reach 10,000 visitors per week by end of 2020.
- People are looking for easily-accessed information about community events.
- Methuen people take notice of advertisers who support the local community.
- More and more people are embracing the “shop local” philosophy.
- Our format will give local businesses and civic organizations the opportunity to not only communicate their ongoing presence in the community, but also to offer periodic special events, coupons, and specials.
- Methuenevents.com will implement an aggressive outreach plan to re-direct Methuen people to the website.
CONTACT: (978) 689-4285